Sunday, August 24, 2008

Bucket List

In the next few months I want:
  • to keep recording music
  • to read my scriptures every night
  • to be more consciencious about what I pray for/about
  • become a better pianist
  • get straight A's in college  
In the next year I want:
  • to still be in school
  • to have a very stable financial situation
  • to have figured out what I want to do for a career
  • to still be single and in love with Michael M. Blasco
In the next two years I want:
  • to be buckling down and getting ready for graduation from UNLV with a degree I love
  • to be dating Michael M. Blasco
  • to have put out a professional CD and made a real effort to get somewhere with my music
  • to have performed on a stage in front of people, my own music
In my life I want:
  • a family
  • harmonious family relationships
  • peace, contentment
  • to go white water rafting
  • to go travel the world
  • to go rock climbing
  • to go on a cross-country road trip and not have any place in particular we want to go
  • to meet someone famous
  • to push myself to the limit, physically, mentally, spiritually
  • to paint beautiful oil paintings of flowers 
  • a big house with a pool and a jacuzzi
  • to be completely content with who I am to the degree that no one else can affect how I feel about myself
  • to audition for a big production
I will keep adding to this list and crossing things off as I have done before. 

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Wow--you updated your blog! I'm so happy! That's quite an impressive list! Go for it, girl!

NatalieD said...

Hooray for you, Nikki! I hope all of your wildest dreams come true! We'll be rooting for you.