Friday, September 12, 2008

Giving Thanks for Trials

These past two years have been a constant trial for me. When I confided in her, my friend gave me some really good advice. She said, "Well sometimes you can't see an immediate reason for the trial you're going through. Maybe there isn't some grand lesson you will learn from it. Maybe you're just going through the refiner's fire and you're not quite done cookin'." 

All I can say, is God must be preparing me for Thanksgiving, hahaha! Trials become a lot easier when you think of them like that... 

Would you pray for me? I really need it right now. I just have a lot going on and I'm not sure how to deal with it all, or what to do, or how to fix it. 

Alright all, its time for bed. I'm ready for a long sleep. I'm going to wake up tomorrow happy and refreshed. Maybe I'll go on a jog or do some yoga. 

I love sleep. :)

1 comments:

Melanie said...

I pray for you all of the time! I'm excited to see you on Friday and "hang out" with you! I love the look of your new blog, btw!