Thursday, March 5, 2009

Planting A Garden

I went with my grandma to Lowe's today. We got some mulch, strawberry plants, a few vegetables, a ton of seed packets, and tomorrow we're going to build a garden box on the side of the house and start planting all kinds of tasty veggies in it. I'm really excited. It's going to be a fun project, and it will save us a lot of money!

I have been dealing with the WORST allergies lately. It has to be all the blooms. I can't wait 'til it goes away.

My face is seriously puffy because of it. It looks like I've been crying, and I haven't. Its actually kind of putting me in a bad mood. I wish I was somewhere other than my room in my PJ's tonight. Oh well...

Michael's been out for almost a year. I can't believe it.

1 comments:

NatalieD said...

Hi, Nikki! Good luck with the garden. What is your favorite vegetable?