Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Mmm... better.

Okay this is gonna be a long one. Brace yourself. I haven't updated my blog in SUCH a long time!!

Right now I'm kind of in a slump. I'm working, going to school and I feel like I can't ever catch up on everything I need to get done! Once I finish one project there's another one waiting to be tackled. I have recently been accepted to BYUI and am going for my music education degree with an emphasis in vocal performance.

A lot of things have changed since I last updated. I have new hair, new clothes, a new cat, new job, new car problems, a new COLLEGE! (Can't wait to get out of Vegas) and a new boyfriend. :)



(picture of us coming soon)

Anyway he's adorable... and I'm gonna keep him. ;)

So my list for today of things to do includes:
-cleaning my room
-finishing up my math homework
-possibly going to checker auto parts for a new battery because mine was dead this morning when my sister tried to start it and take it to work, however because i'm cool and handy like that, i jump started it and drove it around for a while to get the battery recharged. im hoping i just forgot to shut the door tight last night and that messed it up.
-do my french exam
-do a french 'live session'
-go to ceramics class
-do laundry
-read my scriptures

aaaaaaaaaand I think that just about covers it. No sense in getting overwhelmed, right? 'Cause I am. Calm down, Nikki, calm down haha ;).

Also, I love the song that plays on my blog and Tyler if you're reading this it makes me think of you <3.

Love you all! Thanks for reading! Expect more updates soon.

0 comments: