Monday, November 29, 2010

CHRISTMAS!

SO... I'm not ready for Thanksgiving break to be over.

I went with Tyler and his family up to Pine Valley, UT and we cut down two Christmas trees and one of them is in my house, specifically in my room. It was so much fun! Anyway... it's over now and I don't want to adjust. Three weeks until my boyfriend is back in town and then two more weeks until I am out of Las Vegas and moving to Rexburg.

I'm seriously considering selling my car. It has turned into a LEMON! And I can't make lemonade out of it. It's a rotten one...

So many things are gonna happen in the next month. I'm just trying to ride the wave I'm on and enjoy it instead of get bogged down by the crap.

Good things in my life: (in no particular order)

1. My Christmas Tree and the pine scent that wafts around my room
2. My primary kids
3. My BoYfRiEnD <3
4. My ceramics class
5. The gospel
6. Great friends and family that support me in my decisions and love me in spite of my faults
7. My guitar
8. I'm going to BYUI and being a MUSIC MAJOR!
9. I know what I want in my life and I am going for it.

Life is really good. Sometimes we just have to remind ourselves... and get back to daily prayer and scripture study.

;)

peace. xo

0 comments: